The latest moves in wealth management across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Jupiter Asset Management
Jupiter Asset Management has appointment Talib Sheikh as head of strategy, multi-asset.
He will join the business in June and will report directly to chief investment officer, Stephen Pearson.
Talib joins from JP Morgan Asset Management, where he was a managing director and portfolio manager for nearly 20 years.
JP Morgan Asset Management
JP Morgan Asset Management has announced changes to its fund management team due to the departure of portfolio manager Talib Sheikh.
The following fund management responsibilities will take effect immediately, but these changes will not impact the management of its portfolios or its investment process.
- Michael Schoenhaut and Eric Bernbaum will continue to manage JP
Morgan Investment Funds – Global Income Fund and JP Morgan
Investment Funds – Global Income Conservative Fund.
- Bernbaum will be added as co-portfolio manager on JPM Multi-Asset Income Fund alongside existing portfolio manager Schoenhaut.
- Existing portfolio managers James Elliot and Shrenick Shah will continue to manage JP Morgan Investment Funds – Global Macro Opportunities Fund and JP Morgan Investment Funds – Global Macro Fund.
- Gareth Witcomb will continue to manage JP Morgan Investment Funds – Global Balanced Fund. Katy Thorneycroft and Jonathan Cummings will be added as co-portfolio managers.
- Elliot and Witcomb will continue to manage JP Morgan Investment Funds – Global Macro Balanced Fund.
- Natalia Bucci and Francesco Conte will continue to co-manage JP Morgan Investment Funds – Multi-Asset PIR Fund. Peter Malone and Witcomb will be added as co-portfolio managers.
Carlton James Global Management
UK-based Carlton James Global Management, a private investment group, has appointed Bob Pain as chairman.
Pain previously worked as chairman of the board and managing director at Investors Trust, and as global sales director and board member at Friends Provident International.