WealthBriefing is the premier news, features and information source for the global wealth management sector. Areas of coverage include:
- Strategic and structural changes across the private banking/wealth management sector
- Mergers & acquisitions in wealth management
- People moves and profiles, including analysis of compensation packages
- The increasing importance of family offices
- Fund management - new products, performance and structure
- The compliance challenge, including anti-money laundering regulations and techniques
- Tax, estate management and legal issues
- Analysis for the consumer of wealth management products and services
Our premium service for subscribers provides daily news analysis emailed to you before 8.00 GMT every working day. As well as through your PC or laptop, this can also be accessed via your mobile phone.
This service also allows full access to this site's subscriber area which includes a database of articles and news going back to 2001. Our Expert View section also gives subscribers extensive insight from industry insiders including compliance, and tax issues.
Although aimed principally at front-office decision-makers, WealthBriefing is useful for everyone within wealth management organisations including middle- and back-office staff. Click here to review subscriptions rates. Our distinguished Editorial Board ensures that nothing is missed and that the needs of subscribers are fulfilled at all times.
Publisher Stephen Harris, has 16 years’ City experience. He has edited Compliance Monitor, The Money Laundering Bulletin and Fraud Intelligence and was a director of Private Banking Executive Search Ltd. More recently he has been compliance officer at hedge fund Currency Insight Ltd.
WealthBriefing is published by ClearView Publishing with over 15 years’ experience of providing information to the international financial services sector.