The latest news in investment offerings, financial products and other services relative to wealth advisors and their clients.
WisdomTree, a US-based global financial firm, has listed its first UCITS exchange-traded funds (ETFs) on Euronext Paris, reinforcing its commitment to French and Benelux investors.
The ETFs listed include WisdomTree’s flagship equity ETF range,
Quality Dividend Growth. They are made up of:
1. WisdomTree Eurozone Quality Dividend Growth UCITS ETF – EUR Acc (EGRA)
2. WisdomTree Global Quality Dividend Growth UCITS ETF – USD Acc (GGRA)
3. WisdomTree US Quality Dividend Growth UCITS ETF – USD Acc (DGRA)
The WisdomTree Quality Dividend Growth UCITS ETF range delivers a unique core equity strategy through high-quality and high-profitability dividend growing companies, at a reasonable valuation, the firm said in a statement. The range has $14.4 billion in assets under management globally.
WisdomTree also listed four thematic equity ETFs on Euronext
1. WisdomTree Artificial Intelligence UCITS ETF – USD Acc (WTAI) enables investors to gain diversified exposure to companies that stand to gain the most from growth in artificial intelligence (AI) adoption and performance.
2. WisdomTree Battery Solutions UCITS ETF – USD Acc (VOLT) provides targeted exposure across the battery value chain covering 37 different subsectors across raw materials, manufacturing, emerging technology, and enablers. Designed to evolve with the battery value chain, the ETF provides a diversified approach capturing key components from today’s production, as well as the emerging technologies set to shape the landscape for years to come.
3. WisdomTree Cloud Computing UCITS ETF – USD Acc (WCLD) allows investors to access public companies primarily involved in providing cloud software and services to their enterprise customers. The ETF provides focused exposure to businesses that derive most of the revenue from the cloud business model, as well as experiencing revenue growth in the cloud space.
4. WisdomTree Cybersecurity UCITS ETF – USD Acc (WCBR) provides exposure to high-growth companies that drive key developments and innovations in the pure-play cybersecurity market over the medium to long term. Companies included in the index are chosen for their high exposure to eight key themes expected to drive the future growth of cybersecurity and must have proven revenue growth capability.
“We are reinforcing our commitment to the region and listening to what our clients want by bringing more convenient access to our most successful UCITS ETFs. France is a key market, and we want to continue improving the experience we provide to French investors and those in the Benelux region,” Alexis Marinof, head of Europe, WisdomTree, said.
UK-based digital wealth manager, Nutmeg, has launched its thematic investment portfolios.
The new investment option will enable customers to gain exposure to companies at the forefront of long-term trends that are shaping the future, while remaining globally diversified, the firm said in a statement. Nutmeg customers will be able to choose from three distinct future focused themes:
Technological innovation: Investing in technological advances and innovation driving the modern world, with exposure to the adoption of robotics and automation, demand for cloud computing and cyber security, and the growing use of semiconductors and artificial intelligence (AI).
Resource transformation: Investing in the ways in which energy and resources are used to meet future needs, with exposure to the evolving mix of energy sources powering our future, materials required for electrification, and the growing global demand for clean water.
Evolving consumer: Investing in the evolving demand and needs of our global population, with exposure to the rising importance of digital products and services, ageing populations and evolving healthcare sectors, and growing wealth of emerging market consumers
These thematic portfolios will be made up of a portion of ETFs which focus on a customer’s chosen theme, as well as a globally diversified range of ETFs which are not specific to a particular theme and are actively managed by Nutmeg’s investment team.
Exposure to a chosen theme will be determined by a customer’s risk level, with thematic portfolios available only for risk level five and above. A customer choosing risk level five, will see 10 per cent of their overall portfolio allocated to thematic funds; while a customer choosing risk level 10 – the highest risk level available – will see their exposure to thematic funds capped at 20 per cent of their overall portfolio.
“Our thematic investment portfolios have been designed to provide customers with an opportunity to invest in those long-term trends that are shaping society and the economy, while also benefiting from a globally diversified approach,” James McManus, chief investment officer, Nutmeg, said.